There's lots of buzz out there about mobile. Let's cut through the mumbo jumbo and get you the info you need to make a good decision for your business.
How much of my time is required?
WompMobile makes it simple to go mobile. Your mobile website will be ready in less than two weeks. We’ll do all the work while you focus on running your business.
Our mobile experts will review your desktop site and provide you with options and costs to go mobile.
After you approve your quote and provide a small down payment, we'll start on your mobile website.
Your mobile site will be ready to review in two weeks or less. You can make two rounds of edits to make sure everything is perfect.
To activate your mobile website you only need to paste a code snippet, that we provide, in to your desktop site.
That's it! We will provide ongoing support and updates as mobile technology changes.
How does the mobile magic happen?
Our patent pending design engine lets us create the framework for your highly functional mobile website in a snap! This cuts the cost and development time in a big way!
Best of all, your mobile site has the same URL as your regular website and automatically syncs with updates to the existing site.
Our talented team of mobile wizards creates beautiful sites full of user-friendly mobile navigation and functions that help your customers connect, call or make a purchase - right from their phones! No website is too complex for our one-two-punch of leading technology and talented mobile experts.
How does this affect your business, really?
- Click-to-call buttons lead to more customer calls.
- GPS mapping makes it easy to find your location.
- Mobile optimized email forms encourage customers to get in touch.
- Mobile optimized quote forms remove road blocks caused by non optimized forms.
- Mobile optimized online scheduling or reservations increase customer commitment.
- Mobile shopping and checkouts make purchasing simple and decrease abandoned shopping carts.
- Integration with PayPal, Google Checkout, Yahoo Shopping, Amazon Payments, Roman Cart and other secure direct payment options keeps shoppers safe.
- Custom logins let users view their accounts, track orders, and more.
- Users can toggle between mobile, desktop and tablet without losing their shopping cart history.
- User friendly searches make it simple for customers to find what they need.
Increased Mobile Traffic
- Ranks you higher in search results from mobile and desktop devices (the single URL is a great SEO boost).
- Decreases bounce rates from mobile users who immediately leave non-mobile sites.
- Integrates with and maximizes other digital marketing such as QR codes, email marketing, ad words, pay per click campaigns, Yelp listings, and Groupon & Living Social deals.
- Integrates with your existing social media platforms - which are more frequently accessed and engaged with on mobile devices.
- Automatically resized and optimized mobile images download faster than desktop images.
- Bundled delivery of resources reduce page render times.
- Powerful cloud servers for fast response times.
- Geographically distributed content delivery network for reduced latency.