WompMobile is looking for a Project Manager to join our team. The Project Manager will handle client-facing communication and provide clients with a single point of contact to address their questions and/or needs. The goal is to create a clear, standardized process that improves customer communication during three key phases: 1.) client onboarding, 2.) production, and 3.) post production.
- Become familiar with WompMobile’s customer on-boarding and production process.
- Work with our clients and own internal production, engineering, and quality-control teams to ensure projects are completed on time and in the highest quality.
- Review our current client-relationship process and develop a plan/recommendations for how to improve our approach. Your plan will be reviewed together with management, who will provide feedback before any processes are put into action.
- Create necessary collateral materials to support the approved, overarching customer-relationship plan. This may include a proactive, customer touch-point calendar to indicate when and why to contact clients, update emails, FAQs and other relevant collaterals that create clarity and strengthens the relationship between WompMobile and its clients.
- Create the necessary infrastructure and collateral to put into motion a customer-nurture program. This could include development of a newsletter, a drip-mail campaign and other assets.
- As needed, support the marketing/ sales team with research assignments.
Who You Are
- Experience in a client facing project management role
- Highly organized
- Excellent communicator
- Understand technical concepts
- Have a high-level understanding of font-end web technologies (ex: HTML, JS, CSS)
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com